- Take one raw potato and peel it under running water.
- Dry in cloth.
- Thinly slice it using a knife or a potato peeler if you don't feel you can slice it really thinly.
- Spray a little oil on to a microwaveable plate.
- If you don't have an oil sprayer, add some oil and swirl it around so that the whole plate has a coating.
- Lay your potato slices singly on the plate and dust with spices off your preference, or even just salt.
- Place in microwave and cook on full power for about 3 minutes.
- I found that 2 and half minutes does it - it depends on the strength of power of your microwave.
Remove, drain on kitchen paper and eat immediately.
You can dip the potato slices in vinegar and add salt before microwaving for salt and vinegar crisps.
Or for something completely different, use chilli powder or any other seasonings you have in the cupboard.